Elan had a "first" last week thanks to our good friends Keith and Lanette! Last Sunday we all went to the lake and had a great time! Elan rode on the inner tube... 
with Jay (yes, he's crouched down there in front of him in the picture)and just thought is was wonderful, at least for two minutes or so. Then- he was ready to get off! I think Elan had more fun sitting in the tube with Ryan than actually riding on it! I'm sure next time Elan will have overcome his fears. He loved getting in the water to swim but didn't understand at first because he couldn't touch. We took his fishing pole and the boys had fun throwing the line in- almost caught a turtle, but that was about it.
We left Emery with my parents since we weren't sure how she would do and since it was Elan's first time on a boat we wanted to make sure he had our full attention. I have to post a picture of Keith & Lanette's little girl- 
she slept like this for almost TWO hours on the boat- I was amazed!!
Elan just had a blast and now says we're going to get daddy a boat for his birthday...



3 comments:
I love your blog! Emery is getting so big:) Looks like you had a great time on the boat. I bet Elan slept well that night!
Hi April! Welcome to the wide world of blogging! It's great to see your blog and keeping up with many BHCC friends.
I love the lake! I hope you all can get out there a few more times before the summer ends!
Yay!! You have a blog. Watch out - it can get addicting!
Post a Comment