We had a great time at the pool with Allison, Jon-Micah and Caleb yesterday. It had been over a month, YES just over a month since we had seen them so it was really nice to hang out and catch up. Elan loves his "tousin Taleb" and Caleb loves him too, but is really partial to "Emy"-
Caleb is just fearless in the water and would try to copy everything Elan was doing- which he's become a pro at a cannonball! Caleb is just a little sweetie and I can't believe he's going to be 2 in November! He and Elan have so much fun playing together and it will so neat to watch them grow up together.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh these pictures are too cute!! I miss Allison so much! Caleb has grown a ton!!! I'm so glad you guys are so close and can see each other often!!
Post a Comment