Well, as hard as it is to believe- Emery is officially 6 months old. It has really flown by, just as it did with Elan, but it seems even more so this time. I guess when you have more than one to keep up with you tend to lose track of time a little easier. Anyway, I wanted to include the picture of both of them because it gives you an idea of how much they love each other.
Elan just thinks she is super and will get right in her face and say- "you little precious angel- you just so pretty aren't you- my love you" and she follows his every move and can make her cackle like onone else. We feel truly blessed that they love each other so much- at least for now! :) We'll enjoy it while we can!!





8 comments:
that is so so so so sweet. the portraits are gorgeous!! i'm so glad you've started a blog!!
Your children are so beautiful! I'm really glad you started a blog. Looking forward to keeping in touch!
Love,
Kristy, Payton & Will
www.babywill.net
Looks great! what a sweet family!
Love your blog. Our blog is lamaramyluke.blogspot.com. I'd love to know who did your kids portraits. They're beautiful!
Your children are beautiful. I'm so excited to see you all!! I look forward to keeping in touch.
Welcome to blogworld! Yea! You look like an expert already. Have fun and I look forward to keeping up with your family!
Hey April!!! I found your blog through another blog, through another blog, etc. Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi and that I finally started a blog as well!! Hope you guys are doing well! The kids are adorable!!! Love, Jenn
What sweet pictures!
Post a Comment