We returned from a nice trip to Michigan a couple of weeks ago. Uncle Seth got married, which was the main reason for our visit, but we also enjoyed a fun day at the lake and nice 4th of July with Jay's family. Emery just loved the sparklers that Jay bought- see picture, and Elan had a blast playing with his older cousins Corey & Carter, we just wish they lived closer so that we could see them more often! This was a trip for many "1st's" for Elan & Emery- Emery's first road trip, first 4th of July, first wedding, first time to spend the night away from home; for Elan it was his first time fishing and first time to ride a wave runner- hopefully I'll have pictures to post of that soon! Jay has a really big family so it was nice to get to see most of them during the wedding festivities.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Trip to Michigan
Posted by Segadi Family at 11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It was AWESOME to spend time with you guys. I really enjoyed just hanging out and the wedding festivites. I do wish we could all live in the same vicinity, but I think 4 Weertz children are just too much for one locale. I love you and think of you more than you know!
Post a Comment