THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fun with Friends

One of our favorite things about the holidays is getting to spend time with our friends & family. Elan and I drove to Jackson last Friday to eat lunch my great friend and old college roommate, Audrey. She has been a nanny in Denver since we graduated in '99, and I always look forward to seeing her when she's in Memphis visiting her family. Our good friends from HU, Peyton & Kristy, stopped by to visit on their way home to Birmingham last weekend and we had such a wonderful time visiting with them. Their little boy Will is so precious and I think Emery already has her eye on him! We love them so much and wish we got to see them more often! We also went to Opryland with our good friends Robert, Dana and their boys to see the wonderful lights and had a great time. I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing those lights and the boys, and girl :) really enjoyed them. Elan kept saying "Mommy, I didn't know there was a jungle in here!".


3 comments:

Carrie Brown said...

April,
I love your slideshows!! I am going to try and load the program off of your page!! You are so creative!! The kids look like they are having a great time! They look so sweet!! I can't decide which one of you Emery looks like, I think it is Jay,then in other pictures, I think it is you. What do you think?
Carrie
CB

Candie Bowen said...

Yeah! New pictures! It's always so good to get together with old friends! Elan looks so grown up in the pix from Opryland.

The Parker Family said...

What a wonderful Christmas and special times with friends (old and new). Hope you have a great new year!