THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Emery turns ONE!!



We just can't believe it has been one year since Emery was born!! People have told me that it flies by more quickly with the second child, but I guess I didn't really stop to think about how quickly it did go by until her birthday on Friday. It's really amazing how much children change in their first year of life. Emery is such a precious baby girl, yes- we are a little partial :), and we feel so very blessed to have her in our lives! We had a wonderful day with her on Friday- Gran & Grandad took us out to eat then back to the house to have cupcakes- which she loved! Today we had a little party with some friends and family. She was so excited to have people over she couldn't quite focus on the BEAUTIFUL cake our wonderful neighbors, Alicia and Faith, made for her!! I think she thought it was too pretty to touch! :) We look forward to year #2!!




9 comments:

Holly said...

You guys are too cute! Happy Birthday to your baby girl!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Emery! Luke's birthday is today. That is the biggest birhtday cake I've ever seen!

Candie Bowen said...

What a fun party! Love the cake! Happy Birthday, sweet Emery!

The Byrd Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet Emery!! What a fun day! You're right...the second one goes by so fast!! Love you guys!!

The Parker Family said...

Happy 1st Birthday to beautiful Emery! She is so precious. I think Drew is eyeing her. He might like older women...ha,ha,ha!

Heather B Mc said...

That cake is huge!!!! Cute pics!! It does go by fast.

kristy said...

Happy 1st birthday, Emery! You are such a sweet and beautiful little girl! I hope you have many many more wonderful birthdays :)

The Diddles said...

Hey April! I found your blog through DeeDee's! Your kids are so cute! Glad you are doing well. Check out our blog! Take care!
Meghan(Mantlo)Diddle

The Diddles said...

Hey April! I found your blog through DeeDee's! Your kids are so cute! Glad you are doing well. Check out our blog! Take care!
Meghan(Mantlo)Diddle