




Our Baby Girl
First Try at Tee-Ball
Elan wrapped up his very first tee-ball season and really enjoyed it! Thanks to Gran and Grandad he has become an Atlanta Braves fanatic and LOVES baseball. We'll see if it sticks, but he really had fun playing tee-ball this year.
Bring it on...Elan getting his trophy from Coach Tony... I think he's a little proud of it-

He Scores!!
Emery and Uncle Chris love to watch the tee-ball games!
Our Favorite Fair
A couple of weeks ago we went to the Williamson County fair and the kids loved it once again! Emery even got to do the little kids market area and had so much fun- she knew exactly what to do with all of the fruits and vegetables and had a basket full! Elan and Aden rode the rides while Emery & Austin hung out together... wait- they did get to ride the carousel and a little horse! Elan really thought it was cool that he and Jay rode the ferris wheel together.


Elan & Emery on the big tractor 


Elan's first ferris wheel ride- not to be the last we're told!
The kids seem just thrilled at this point...
Big boys enjoy milking the cow every year...
And now the little blondies (Emery & Austin) do too!!

Fun with Friends
We had a little get together for our friends Keith, Lanette, Ryan & Emma who are moving to Arkansas and the "old neighborhood kids" had a blast playing together and trying their hand at a kids pyramid... Ryan spent the night that evening and I was wondering if they would ever fall asleep...
It's all fun and games with these boys...
Pyramid didn't work...

Yes, Elan is on the phone calling Gran to see what time the Braves game starts...
Dogpile on Cade... he really is under there...
Emery & Emma
Camping Trip with Daddy
Jay and Elan went camping with our neighbors- John, Sara and Max. Emery and I didn't get to go, but we had a fun girls weekend and mommy even got a girls night out thanks to Gran and Grandad! 



Emery's First Haircut
Last, but not least... last week while Emery was brushing her teeth I TRIMMED, only a slight TRIM, her hair for the first time. Her hair is so fine and short I hesitated to even do it. It was becoming a little frizzy and a couple friends said it might get better if I nipped the ends off... we'll see!
The summer is going by too fast, the kids are growing up so quickly, but we are trying to enjoy every moment, even the crazy ones, and are so excited about continuing to watch them grow!



8 comments:
April,
I love you pics! Your kiddos are so precious! Looks like you all had a busy and fun-packed summer!!
CB
Oooh - I just loved all of the new pictures!! They are great - t-ball ones are too cute and Emery with that firework - watch out!! Ha! I'll make you an outfit anytime, girl. It is just for fun...no money exchange is necessary...
Wow! Lots of great pics and a very fun summer! Can't wait to see Emery's hair in person - cutie pie!
Great fun summer! I love the pictures, esp. Emery's 18 mo picts and Elan's tee-ball! He looks so proud of his trophy! We had another great year at the fair...looking forward to next year!!
Cute pictures!! What a fun summer! :) Starbucks & girls night is calling my name!! ;)
Sweet pics...love the toothbruch shot! Kelly
All the summer pictures are great! What a fun time! Emery is so sweet...I love her pictures. Tell Elan that I said, "Go Cubs!" I hope he got home in time for the game. He and Jackson are very serious about their sporting events.
Yeah! I'm glad you updated your blog. Cute pix of Emery! I can't believe she is 1 1/2- she is so cute & sweet- making me look forward to having a girl! I love her hair- I thought it looked different today when I saw her. I'm glad Elan fad fun playing t-ball. I didn't know he was playing-so can they play when they're 4? You'll have to tell me where he played.
Post a Comment