THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun Day at the Lake!

We had a great time with our friends, Keith and Lanette and their kids Ryan and Emma, at Tims Ford Lake on Saturday! This was Emery's first trip to the lake and she did so well and really enjoyed riding on the boat and playing in the water. Elan and Ryan had so much fun, as usual-jumping off the boat, swimming and tubing. The boys even went tubing by themselves... a little nerve racking, but they had a blast! Ryan is six weeks older than Elan and they have been big buddies since they were born. They are moving to Arkansas in a couple of weeks and we will miss them SO much!
Emery really enjoyed her 1st trip to the lake!
Her first dip in the water...
Jay and Elan love tubing together!
The boys getting ready for a ride...

I'm really liking Elan's new hairstyle!!

Sweet girls...

Silly boys... (two peas in a pod!!!)

Emery was determined to drive the boat...

Thanks Keith and Lanette for another fun trip to the lake!!

6 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

Looks like a fun time! I'm ready for a lake trip myself!!

The Parker Family said...

There is nothing more relaxing and fun than riding on a boat! Your kiddos look like they had a blast.

Julie said...

how fun!! we have got to go-we haven't been since frances was born!

Dee-Dee said...

Great lake pictures! That looks like a blast. I can't remember the last time we went out on the lake...

Candie Bowen said...

What fun! I love going to the lake -not that I've been recently!

Michael Ann said...

Looks like a fun weekend! What part of Arkansas are your friends moving to??