THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

35 Years and Counting...


Yesterday my parents celebrated their 35th Anniversary!!
Looking back, I can tell you that I remember times growing up thinking, "Are my parents going to stay married"? It's a good reminder to me to know that even my parents marriage has not always been perfect, but they seem to be happier now than they have ever been and are such a wonderful example of patience and faithfulness to me. Congratulations Mom and Dad and may God bless you with many, many more years of happiness together!! I love you both!!

We're heading to the beach today, so hopefully we'll have some good beach pictures to share soon!

3 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

Happy Anniversary to them! Have fun at the beach!!

The Byrd Family said...

They are both so sweet...Happy Anniversary to them! :)

Candie Bowen said...

What wonderful role models! Hope you had fun at the beach- I can't wait to see pictures!