Saturday night we went out with my sister, Jon-Micah and Caleb to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Our favorite mexican restaurant was having a little pre-party so we thought it would be fun to go. They had a DJ playing some fun fiesta music and it didn't take long for things to get out of control...
Elan was having hard time keeping his clothes on...
Emery getting low with Aunt Alli
They were all sweating like crazy afterwards!
Are we wild and crazy or what!! :)
Monday, May 5, 2008
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Posted by Segadi Family at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. I love how kids will just cut a rug without thinking twice about how they look doing it. Ahhh, to be like a child again...
Elan is hilarious! Is he imitating what he sees you & Jay doing at home??? Love the blue lights story also!!
Hilarious...go aunt Alli!
Your kids are precious! I love that they want to dance!! Hope you are doing well..and I just found out, there is a Margaritaville here in New Oreleans!
CB
your family is beautiful...send me your email so I can put you on the blog list.
Desiree- if you look at this again, our email is segadi@hotmail.com. Thanks!!
Okay, now it's time for you to update your blog!!!
Post a Comment