THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fun Weekend with Fantastic Friends!


This past weekend we went down to Birmingham to visit our friends Payton & Kristy and their very sweet little boy Will. Payton is graduating from Optometry school in a couple of weeks and they are moving back to Florida so if you need a good eye doctor in Panama City we'll be happy to give you the number at Payton's practice!! Congratulations Payton- what an amazing accomplishment!! We had such a wonderful time and Kristy is such a gracious host- we were there for 24 hrs and had homemade banana pudding, wonderful breakfast casserole (before leaving for church!!) AND Rice Krispy treats! Kristy is a WONDERFUL cook and has started a recipe blog- http://www.kristyskitchenkreations.blogspot.com/ The banana pudding and breakfast casserole recipes are on there and I highly recommend both!! Saturday night we all went to the Birmingham Barrons baseball game and had a great time! They have a really nice kids area with all of the bouncy houses, etc and the kids and daddies :) really enjoyed it! Thank you Payton & Kristy for a wonderful and relaxing visit- you We love you guys and can't wait to see you again!
Emery loves Payton!
Elan loved the big slide!
Will & Emery hanging out with Kristy
Emery & Will sharing goldfish at their first of hopefully many more dates! :)
Enjoying the fireworks after the game.
*Ok Jamie & Holly- hope you we're happy to see a new post! If you wouldn't have kept me out so late last night I could have posted these 24 hrs ago!! :)

5 comments:

kristy said...

I LOVE all your pictures! Thanks so much for posting them! We had so much fun with you guys last weekend and hope to see you again very soon.

Holly said...

Hilarious! I am happy to see something new!!! ;-) I like having to wait another day to see your pictures since it meant I got to hang out until late with good friends!

Jamie :) said...

I agree with Holly! So glad you updated! I am glad you and Jay got to go to Vegas but I was tired of seeing it!! :) We did have a great time the other night! Sorry it was late but we just had too much to talk about! ha :)

The Parker Family said...

What a fun trip! Love the Elan stories. He is too cute.

Dee-Dee said...

Sounds like a fun trip. That slide is huge!! I love your Elan stories - so cute!