THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

From Spring to Snow...

The weekend before last we enjoyed a BEAUTIFUL Sunday afternoon at my parents house! The weather was perfect! We all enjoyed riding the four-wheeler, shooting cans (it really is fun, :)) and just spending time outside. Less than a week later we had almost 3 inches of snow... yes- that's a lot for us!! Elan had so much fun playing outside in it and Emery couldn't quite decide whether she was enjoying it or not! Elan enjoyed making snow angels while Asia made doggie snow angels- I can't say that I've ever seen a dog enjoy the snow as much as Asia did, see picture!! One of the things I love about Tennessee is the unpredictable weather!


3 comments:

Candie Bowen said...

What fun! You were prepared with the snow boots! I was wishing we had some for Brody! Asia cracks me up! Sadie had fun in the snow, too!

The Parker Family said...

Fun times for the Segadis! We are definitely ready for some outdoor spring fun!

Dee-Dee said...

I like the "official measurement" picture. Your dog looks hilarious! I'm sorry we missed a good snow! Your pictures are precious.