THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fun in the Mountains...

We had a great time with our friends in the mountains last weekend! The boys had big fun driving go-carts, all by themselves! It was sooo funny to watch- wish I had video- they had a hard time figuring out which way to go, when to stop, etc but did finally figure it out. Emery enjoyed her first trip to the mountains and thought playing in the leaves was really fun. The weather was perfect and the fall color was incredible! (I hope yall aren't tired of the slideshows...it's the only way I can figure out how to put pictures on here with our new camera!)

1 comments:

kristy said...

It looks like y'all had such a great time!!! I love the pictures--espeically the ones of all 4 of you together! What a beautiful family!!! So glad you were able to enjoy the beautiful fall weather and scenery in the mountains. Love you guys!
P.S. I'm not sure that Vols orange is a good color for Elan. I think LSU purple would be much better :)