THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Halloween!

We had a little lion and a baby bunny at our house for Halloween! Elan had fun at his school party and they both enjoyed our class party, truck or treat at church and handing out candy to trick-or-treaters at home.

4 comments:

The Parker Family said...

Your pictures are so precious. Elan and Emery are adorable. Glad you guys have fun this fall. I hope our family can go to the church retreat next time.

LB said...

You have lots of great pictures of a fun fall! Your little bunny and lion are precious!

Candie Bowen said...

I love your pictures. Emery is getting so big!!I'll have to admit-I copied your slide show idea & put one on my blog.

Heather B Mc said...

I loved looking at all the pictures. Elan is such a handsome little boy and Emery a cute little bunny.