It's been a Super Spring at The Segadi's!!
Aunt Alli's belly is getting BIggER and BiGGer!! We had a baby shower for her and Emery did not want to leave Aunt Alli's side...she LOVES her Aunt Alli!! Baby Carson is growing along just fine and we are all eagerly anticipating his arrival ANYDAY now!! Elan & Emery love kissing her belling and saying "we love you baby peanut"... he's already a very loved little boy!! All I can say is that I wish I looked this good pregnant!!
Elan started playing baseball and LOVES it!! He played last summer at the Y, but we decided to try Brentwood Civitan this spring and he loves the "big boy field"!! He is doing a great job with coach pitch and is able to hit the ball most of the time without the tee.
Ready at second...
Emery playing in the dirt...
Goooo Cubs!!!!
Elan & his buddy Austin
Nana and Pa came to visit us at the end of April and we had a great visit! They got to see one of Elan's baseball games...(at which, Elan just so happened to get the game ball!) and we got to help Nana celebrate her birthday.
Elan with his game ball
Emery hanging out with Pa
Happy Birthday to Nana!
Little cheese ball!!
Elan's school took their spring field trip to the zoo. They had sooo much fun, and it was the hottttest day of the spring- thankfully the director decided to buy al of the kids ice cream to cool them down!
Elan and his buddies Grace Ann & Jalen
Emery & her friend Ashlyn enjoyed to zoo too!
Elan's school had a Mother's Day brunch that was sooo sweet!! The kids displayed their artwork and Elan's teacher, Miss Shelly, had helped them create so many sweet things that I will keep forever!
Elan with his art work
Saying prayers before lunch
Elan & his buddies Sydney & Ansley
Last week, Elan officially graduated from Pre-K!! I can not believe that he will be starting Kindergarten in the fall.... our baby is growing up so fast!! He has been at Crieve Hall Preschool for FOUR years and have loved it so much!! It was a really nice day- started with the graduation ceremony, followed by an ice cream party, then to lunch at Moe's with Gran & Grandad, then off to visit his "new school"- Liberty Elementary.

Getting his diploma...
Pre-K preformance
Alli & Emery recording the performance
Checking out his diploma...
Elan & his sweet teacher, Miss Shelley
My little boy- all finished with pre-school!!
Emery made her first visit to the dentist last month. She LOVED it and hopped right up on the table and put on her shades!
A couple of friends and I headed to Atlanta to shop at market in May... one of my most very favorite things to do!!! One the way down we stopped in Dalton, GA and spent the night with our friends from Harding, Sam & Shauna. They have a new baby girl, Georgia Claire, who is soooo precious!! It was so nice to finally meet her and to get to see Sam & Shauna again!!
Baby Georgia Claire
We're are SO ready for the summer and SOOOOO ready to meet baby Carson!! Hopefuly I'll be posting pictures of him soon!!
***I am finishing up this post in the hospital waiting on my sister to have her baby!!***


4 comments:
Love all the updates! Congrats to your sister, too! I was just thinking about her the other day and was wondering when she was due! Post pictures soon!
Precious pictures! I love Elan's long hair. It is hard to believe they are heading off to kind. in the fall! Your sister does look fantastic - I look bigger than her right now...
Allison does look great! Your kids smiles are just so cute. You can tell they are smiling just looking at their eyes.
The kids are getting so big! I love the baseball uniform and pictures at the dentist.
Post a Comment